The Colony, TX 75056
email@example.com | 214-621-7031
Accomplished Manager, Coach, Client/Customer Services advocate with a passion for developing and empowering teams to be successful in making responsible decisions and be accountable for resolving customer issues. Successful in leveraging other people’s strengths for success. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with clients in administering policies and providing innovative problem resolutions. Consistently in the top 1% of service metrics and led teams to be in the top 1%. Background as HR Manager for a small firm and HR Generalist for a mid-sized company excelling in the full cycle of talent acquisition and client services. Diverse industry experience in Corporate Relocation, Insurance and Construction.
Skills / Core Competencies:
Strong People Skills Management / Leadership
Consulting Training / Coaching / Mentoring
Customer / Client Services Human Resources
International Relocation Adaptable
Communication Skills Collaborative
Cartus Financial, Plano, TX 2007 - 2020
Sr. Client Services Consultant/Interim Manager
Managed domestic relocation benefits, coordinated home finding, and settling-in for corporate client high-ranking employees.
- · Conducted comprehensive consultations and needs analysis including market overview. 90% or higher conversion rate in home sales.
- · Identified and resolved issues to provide a seamless client experience and meet service goals. Consistently had 95% or higher top block service.
- · Collaborated with internal and external human resource departments and vendors. Received many commendations from internal partners as well as the client.
- · Provided expertise in various components of the relocation process–i.e. brokers, suppliers, realtors, inspectors, title companies, van lines, etc., maintaining a high-level of confidentiality.
- · Maintained excellent service results – top 1% in the company year after year.
- · Led team to exceed company and client SLA ranking in top 1% of all teams in the company.
National Teachers Association, Addison, TX 2006–2007
Collaborated with management regarding requirements for open positions. Posted open positions and reviewed resumes.
- · Recruited, interviewed, hired and onboarded talent in alignment with needs and goals.
- · Consulted with Managers on employee issues, and PIPs. Overall employee issues reduced to less than 1% of the workforce.
- · Processed unemployment filings and worker compensation claims. Never had any filings during my tenure.
- · Stayed abreast of changing federal and state laws. Collaborated with Senior Management to institute any required policy changes and provided notices to employees.
McCullar Electric, INC–MEI, Duncanville, TX 1995–2004
HR Manager/Office Manager
Spearheaded and implemented Human Resources Department. Learned SHRM, federal and state laws, and employee tax law. Interviewed, hired, and terminated employees.
- · Conducted salary research and developed salary ratings in order to be competitive in the job market.
- · Developed, created, and updated training manuals. There were never any onsite injuries. 100% safety compliance.
- · Oversaw the billing functions and collaborated with accountants for business profitability.
Bachelor’s Degree, Business Management
Northwood University, Cedar Hill, TX
Associates Degree, Business Administration
Dallas Community College, Dallas, TX
AFFILIATIONS / ASSOCIATIONS
North Texas Relocation Professionals
Worldwide Employee Relocation Council
Hispanic STAR Ambassador
Minnie’s Food Pantry, Plano, TX - Restock food shelves
DallasHR - Plano Mayor's Summer Internship Program. Panel Discussion on Professionalism in the Workplace