JOB TITLE: Corporate Housing Specialist
REPORTS TO: General Manager
The Corporate Housing Specialist partners directly with the Inventory Specialist and partners to establish expectations and plan successful living experiences. The successful candidate will have Inside Sales experience and the ability to identify opportunities and generate new business leads. The Corporate Housing Specialist will be responsible for managing the overall satisfaction and retention of customers by providing the best possible housing solutions. As this is a fast paced environment, the successful candidate must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Respond to a large volume of temporary housing requests in a timely manner
- Grow existing clients' revenue by converting housing needs in to reservations; supports new sales opportunities and generates proposals
- Manages data entry required to sell and respond to customer’s housing requests
- Negotiate agreements with vendors and properties
- Utilize reservation technology to track and manage client interaction/work flow through the sales process
- Create and update Bid Respond Templates to improve conversion
- Understand market specific inventory and client specific needs
- Utilize knowledge of Supply Chain Partner Inventory
- Provide cross-functional support across all bid platforms and incoming client requests
- Provides assistance to all new sales requests
- Respond to bid platforms EPIC and ReloQuest
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- One (1) to three (3) years plus experience in a corporate housing company, preferred; specifically responding to requests for housing on current bid platforms (e.g. EPIC, ReloQuest)
- Strong ability to develop partnerships with clients/others.
- Heavy problem solving skills/the ability to employ creative solutions for complicated requests.
Corporate Housing Specialist – August 2020 Page 2
- Strong analytical and research skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organization/prioritization skills required.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Basic math skills required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Normal office conditions with opportunity to work remote and/or in a shared office setting.
- Must have a vehicle or reliable transportation to drive to perform field work if needed (i.e. area unit inspections and local service appointments). Mileage reimbursement will apply as appropriate.
Contact Kelly Simants to Apply 214-901-8900 firstname.lastname@example.org